Saturday, April 16, 2011

Future Mothie?

For those of you that met my Wife at the worlds you would have noticed the bump, so I am happy to let everyone know that little Connor arrived safely on Friday night after a short 5 hour labour.

Connor was 2.93kg and 46cm in length on arrival, but he does have big hands and feet, so its unlikely that he'll stay small for long!

Both Mum and Baby are doing fine, I'm almost over the shock of it all, and settling into fatherhood.

It's too early to say if the little guy will take up sailing, football, cricket or any of the other hundreds of activities out there for kids these days, but if sailing is a choice he makes, I hope that i'll have the joy of sailing a Moth against him one day... certainly an excuse to keep the waistline growth down over the next 15 years!

Depending on how the next week goes, I may get out for some of the Moth WA state titles next weekend, but from now on there is one thing more important than sailing...

1 comment: