Monday, August 20, 2012

And the Survey Says...

So the survey results from Belmont are in (they make an interesting read) and I noted that I'm an outlier of interest in one of the charts (in other aspects of my lift this is true also, but off topic for this post!).

I knew I was on the heavier side, but 10kg more than the next biggest sailor (and 20kg + above the average), thats giving a big head start to everyone...

I honestly thought there were a few more guys kicking around Belmont into triple figures. The survey tells me otherwise.

I knew I was behind the eight-ball going into Belmont, but I guess it is a good opportunity to refocus, especially as I am enjoying sailing the boat so much, and want to keep improving.

Sailing season is almost here in the southern hemisphere, so the goal is 90kg, so I need to drop 10kg (i am still at my "race weight" from Belmont). See if that makes a difference to my sailing!


I guess this is an opportunity to "Man Up" and take ownership of my goal. So here goes.

90kg by Christmas 

And stay that way until the states next year (usually March). Then we can see how much of a difference that makes.

Keep watching for regular updates, I'll be watching the scales and the cakes...



No comments:

Post a Comment